Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dawson's First Christmas!

It's hard to believe that Dawson's first Christmas has already come and gone. Little Man had a great time opening gifts and visiting family and entertaining everyone!

Christmas morning actually started with a short power outage, but all was restored and my dad got to the very important business of making his famous biscuits.
After breakfast, we opened gifts...Santa brought Dawson a lion that he can ride or push - he loved it!
"Thank you, Gran, for my Bounce-and-Spin Zebra!!"

Last year, we were a family of two (one of us looked like a planet)...now, we're a family of three!

Zoey helps Grandpa the Great open his presents...
...then models the latest in evening gowns for Miss America contestants age 6 months and under.
Dawson is sitting in the rocking chair I had when I was a wee tot...he's also wearing my toddler shoes!
My mom's brother and his family came over for dinner and to open prezis...Robin and D-Man had a great time playing together.
Meredith and Zoey...
My uncle Bo (Tim) and Dawson take turns making faces...
Dawson entertains Malori and Meredith...
The next night, we went to my Aunt Trisha's house (this is my dad's side of the fam) and ate and ate and ate some more...and played games that were hilarious! I think I counted 27 people there...we love a big family! This is Mike and his new best friend Zoey.
Lots of kids and loudness and fun...
Part of the family...
The holiday was topped off by Dawson opening his stocking from Gran and Papa. One of his gifts was his first toothbrush!

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!






Fletcher.Sign

6 comments:

Amanda Ledford said...

I love the pics in his hat we picked out at gymboree! ADORABLE!!!! :-)

Megan L Hutchings said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I love the pic of the three of you on Christmas morning ;)!

Michelle said...

I'm like Amanda, I love that hate. too cute. He looked so cute. I am glad he had such a wonderful time.You all look so cute.

Meagan said...

What a great holiday! D-word just makes my heart hurt he's so adorable!!!! And Z... I could just take her home to live with me she is so cute!!!! Looks like their first Christmas was a grand one!!!

Rachel Wheat said...

Noah had one of those Zebras, he would bounce so hard I thought he'd eject himself out the window! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Leigh Ann said...

I know D was the life of the party. He is so cute and getting SO blonde! What a little heart breaker he is going to be. Of course, Zoey looks adorable, too. Glad you all had a great time. It's hard for me to believe it was Evan's 7th and Ella's 3rd Christmas!