Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Through Their Eyes

The following conversation may or may not have happened.




Zoey: "Dude, did you get what you wanted?"

Dawson: "I mean, yeah...for the most part. I'm still waiting for the Blackberry I asked for. It's still early in the day, so I'm hoping it's going to be in the stocking portion of the event later on. What about you?"

Zoey: "Yes, I got some pretty cute stuff. No awful sweaters or anything like that. But, really? No offense? Your mom is about to drive me crazy. All the hoo-hah about 'Oohh...put a bow on her...she needs a bow in her hair...' You can seriously not be mad at me if I throw up on her.

Dawson: "You are one crazy broad. Be my guest. Did you see my head a minute ago with the hat? I looked like a freakin' candy cane."

Zoey: "Oh..well...I mean, actually? It was kind of cute. Um, slimming? It kind of helped with the..you know...manliness of your forehead."

Dawson: "My forehead is manly? What are you trying to say?"

Zoey: "Nothing. Forget it. I'm just saying you look good in hats, that's all. Listen, you wanna get some milk or something?"

Dawson: "Word."










Fletcher.Sign

7 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

HILARIOUS!!!!

I love that they are close in age and will grow up together ;).

Danielle (Life with the Hewitt Family) said...

Cute...Is the hat the one in the pictures on the previous post? If it is I think it is so cute!

Allyson said...

Lauren, you crack me up!! Wouldn't you just love to know what they are thinking? I'm sure you're not far off! :)

ariel said...

Haha love it! They really do look like they are deep in conversation. I love the commentary!

Michelle said...

OMG....you have got me laughing so hard . That might just top them all. That is the cutest.

And I am sure that is what they were saying.... I'm sure of it.

Rosie said...

Seroiusly, you could sell the stuff in YOUR head =)

Meagan said...

Totally... that IS the conversation! lol