Friday, October 24, 2008

Quote of the Day!

Back in high school, Meag and I would have a Quote of the Day nearly every single day. It would be the P.S. at the bottom of the notes we'd pass back and forth...hilarious! It was usually a funny line from a movie we were currently addicted to watching 73 times in a row, or one from an extremely smart (read dumb) teacher who had irritated all of us.

So, I am hereby reinstituting the Quote of the Day.

It will be in the left-hand margin and will HOPEFULLY be updated daily.

Here's where you come in: leave a comment with a funny quote or one you just really like and I will feature it on the Quote of the Day!

Leave one now!











Fletcher.Sign

1 comment:

Rachel Wheat said...

We had a chili cook off a my former place of employment (assisted living facility) and one of my residents told me my chili was "So good, if I put a bowl of it on my head, my tongue would beat my brains out trying to get at it!" Hee-larious!