Monday, April 28, 2008

Before and After


After
Before
Before, we would go to my Papaw's house to swim all day long. After, the pool is being emptied and cleaned to tempt would-be home buyers.


Before, we would open Christmas gifts in the huge, mauve-carpeted living room, laughing and talking so loud that you couldn't hear "Santa" calling out the next person to received their gift. After, the living room looks completely different, modernized and bright.


Before, I would have never dreamed that I would be helping host an open house there. After, being there is made easier because it looks so different.

My dad has worked extremely hard to make my Papaw's house newer and ready-to-sell. We had two "lookers" at the open house this rainy weekend, which is better than no one! If you know of anyone wanting a huge ranch-style home on 2.4 acres with an in-ground pool and a creek, let me know!

4 comments:

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am loving the carpet La!

Meagan said...

Sadness... I remember going over there to swim, or eat, or just see family! I hope a loving family buys the place and enjoys it and fills it with the same kind of memories it has seen in years past!

Amanda Ledford said...

Tell your dad it is looking good, although it does make me sad too.

www.judyeavesmeanssold.bolgspot.com said...

It look's great! Sad to see the change though....