Monday, June 22, 2009

Who's Your Daddy Now?

We spent this weekend celebrating Father's Day, birthdays and soon-to-be weddings!

My brother, Jason, turned 24 on Saturday, and so we went to Clarksville to help him celebrate. We also celebrated Zoey's first birthday, but I'm going to save those pictures for later since her birthday isn't until this Friday.

Mom made J and ZoZo their own strawberry cakes...
...and I'm not sure who's sweeter - the cake or Zoey?
My big little brother...
Sunday, we headed to 'Nooga for Father's Day. Dawson picked out a card just for G-Pa the Great and gave it with lots of hugs and kisses...
...not pictured is the Old School Dance Party that followed, featuring my son dropping it like it's hot. The child is so ghetto. I love it.
Me, my baby and my baby-daddy...

Mi madre y mi abuelo...
My dad and his sidekick, kickin' it in the F-150...

And finally, my cousin Ryan and his fiancee, Alicia. They will be married next month and then will be headed to PARIS for their honeymoon. Mama's a wee bit envious. :) Congratulations!



We hope your Father's Day was wonderful!




Fletcher.Sign

5 comments:

Laura said...

That is a great family pic of you, D-man, and the hubs!

Amanda Ledford said...

I am just straight up old! Jason is 24 and has a baby and Brandon is almost a SENIOR!!!! End of story, I must be pushing 30!

Lauren said...

So fun and your title to this post cracks me up, haha!!! :)

Meagan said...

That's a lot of celebrating gowing on! You know I can't wait for the post on Z because I think she's so cute I could put her in my pocket and carry her around! I also can't wait to hear your post from "going north" this weekend because I know it'll be freakin' hilarious! LOL! LOVE YOU!!!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I can't wait to see the pics from Zoey's bday :)!