Sunday, May 24, 2009

Time In a Bottle

Can someone please tell me how or where to purchase this? Because time continues to fly by so quickly - my son is growing up too fast, and the events that I have planned that seem months and weeks away creep up before I have time to turn around.

Here's a sneaky-peeky into some things we've been up to lately:

Dawson loves the dishwasher. Loves it. Will cry if I close it up.
I totally plan on showing this to his wife one day and saying, "See? I mean, he knew what it was for then - his excuse of saying the sink is where dishes go really isn't valid."

Lunch with friends...
Dawson isn't used to having someone sit next to him in the car, so he was very excited that Jaden wanted to ride with us to La Siesta!
Monet and Sargent...
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, that would be a whole plate of cheese quesadilla, beans and rice. Inhaled promptly and neatly by my Mexican-loving offspring. Perhaps it was all the cheese dip I ate when I was pregnant?

And if the cheese dip didn't do it - the chocolate did. Sometimes a spoon just won't cut it...

...and you can bet the usual wet paper towel didn't, either.
This calls for a bath.






Fletcher.Sign

10 comments:

Whitney said...

Hilarious! Glad to see you back!

Leigh Ann said...

I could just eat him up...even if he wasn't covered in chocolate. He is precious! I know what you mean. Time is going by way too fast! Before you know it, he will be 7 like Evan. It's just crazy how fast it goes!

Sarah said...

Looks like he takes his eating seriously....right to the end with the clean up in the dish washer!

Michelle said...

That is so funny. Those are cute pic's of Jaden & Dawson. They are the cutest 2 boys I know! Don't you think?
He is getting so big. Cherish it all the time!

Megan L Hutchings said...

I love these pictures La and that he is taking after his mother in so many ways :)!

The time does fly by BUT each age is just better and better!!!!

Susan said...

Your little man is such a sweetie! Time does go my so quickly... each age is wonderful, but I do sometimes wish we could go back to this age - it was surely one of my favorites!

Meagan said...

That last picture is one for the books! LOVE IT!

Allyson said...

I can't wait 'til Gavin can eat solids and get messy like that (although I may regret saying that when the time comes)! I love it! And what gorgeous blue eyes he has!

Rachel Wheat said...

Funny, that's exactly what Gentry looks like whern I make his fave Pudding Cake!

Shana said...

I LOVE the picture of him in the dishwasher! Thanks for stopping by my blog! Nice to know there are others out in blogland in TN! We used to live in Smyrna... small world!