Friday, February 13, 2009

If Home is Where the Heart Is...

...then Krystal and Jason will be putting their hearts here!

Krystal closed this afternoon on the house...it's located just a couple of minutes from the base that Jason will be stationed at once he's home from the Land O'Sand, otherwise known as Afghanistan.

Dawson, Zoey and I were hanging out at our real estate office while Krystal signed all the closing papers. I think they'll both be fabulous agents one day!

We went to dinner at Panera Bread after the closing, and then Dawson had to wear this after we got home:

My sweet hunk o' burning love!!





Fletcher.Sign

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Okay, I think I'm taking Dawson home with me, do you mind???? haha!!! :o)

Amanda Ledford said...

Congratulations Jason and Krystal! That is a beautiful home!

Leigh Ann said...

What a beautiful house! They all have that to look forward to when Jason gets home, and that is so awesome! He doesn't have much longer now. I know y'all are already on the countdown! Tell them congratulations!

You are right, I think Z and D could sell me anything! :)

Megan L Hutchings said...

This is such a beautiful home ;)!!! I know they are both ready for Jason's arrival and to start living a "normal" life. I am so happy for them!!!

Give that hunk a big smooch for me ;)!