I've been tagged by Rachel and Meag to tell 7 Weird Things about myself. Trust me, there are more than seven.
1) I am obsessed with wearing my make-up. If you happen to see me without it, I'm either: 1) deathly ill or 2) recovering from childbirth.
2) I have a very strong aversion to clowns. I think they're demonic. Somthing about a grown person dressing like that...I just don't know.
3) There are three green things I will eat: lettuce, green beans and turnip greens. Asparagus, artichokes and peas are so wrong in so many ways.
4) I cannot stand a dirty kitchen. See #1 for reasons if mine isn't clean. Something about crumbs and plates with food on them screams "DHS! DHS!"
5) I get super-excited about getting a card or package in the mail. It's like Christmas on a random day.
6) I'm obsessed with making sure Dawson's ears and nose are clean. Ick, I know. But you know what's even more ick? Ear wax. And boogers.
7) I adore chocolate-covered cherries. I could eat them for all three meals and snacks. As far as I'm concerned, the person who invented them should get the Nobel Prize.
Is that weird enough? Just say yes.
Loving the nice weather!
19 hours ago