If someone could please come up with ways to fix the following, yours truly would be thrilled.
1) The makers of Gerber Single Grain Rice Cereal: Could you please figure out a way to make the spout on your box actually work? Something tells me that when you pour the cereal out into a bowl, two more cups of cereal should not come out when you try to shut the spout.
2) The marketing department for OrangeGlow products: You know, I would be way more interested in buying your smelly-good cleaners if I didn't lose my hearing when your spokesman opens his mouth. Perhaps you should pay to have his hearing tested. Just a suggestion.
3) Logistics Department at Hobby Lobby: Do you exist? I'm starting to wonder. Do you realize you provide the smallest buggies on the face of the earth for people to buy grandfather clocks, furniture and 18x24 gallery frames?
4) The morons who ran out of gas on Manson Pike last night: Hazard lights. Use them.
5) The moron who almost hit me trying to get out of the lane blocked by gasless morons: Blinker. USE IT.
Thanks so much in advance for a quick resolution,
Girls of Summer
1 hour ago