Sunday, March 30, 2008

We're So Excited...




...because it's our first posting! It's taken me a little while to learn how to do everything, but what I've managed to pick up on is really neat! Dawson is chillin' in his swing while I work on our blog. Currently, we're listening to Lucky and Lola bark incessantly at a non-existent squirrel in the backyard (seriously? If they make doggie Valium, those puppies need it). David is working an open house. If you need a new home, I know a great one in Regenwood! Stay tuned for more postings...we hope you'll visit soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am your first comment!!!! I have been working on a blog and you just encouraged me to finish it! I am so excited you did this, now I can stay in touch! :)
Love,
Amanda
PS: Dawson's Aunt Amanda misses him!

Anonymous said...

Yay, I am so excited that you have a blog! Dawson is just so cute. And those twins are adorable too! I'm glad that we can keep up with your little family now =).

Rosie

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I have been looking at doing the same thing, but you know me, I have NO time.
Great job.
Dawson is the cutest!!
Love ,
Aunt Michelle
(non-biolgical) LOL

Megan L Hutchings said...

I am so glad your are doing a blog La! It is so awesome and so addicting. Little Dawson is absolutely precious! I LOVE YOU!

Unknown said...

Hey Lauren - glad you have started your own blog! Megan and I sure are addicted to it! I can't wait to read more about your sweet little family!