We returned from
sheer insanity Disney World last night after a two-hour flight delay. Yay.
We'll be heading this afternoon to 'Nooga for Christmas festivities with mi familia.
If you return this weekend to read, you will:
- get to see super-cute pics of Dawson on Christmas morning
- get to see super-hilarious pics of my family at Disney
- find out about my second bloggy friend meet-up
- find out why French children are quite possibly the worst-behaved children in the entire world
- find out how many languages I heard while standing in line for Peter Pan
- find out how many times I got clothes-lined by a nine-year-old
- find out the meaning of "You threw away my lid???"
and much, much more!!