Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Thanksgiving and Work and Disney and Christmas and Decorating and Parties and...

...I'm thinking the phrase "hustle and bustle" doesn't quite cut it.

'Cause we're hustling like Vegas panhandlers here at the House of Fletcher.

I love the holidays, but this year seems to be psychotic especially busy.

Maybe it's because I have an almost-two-year-old?

Hmmm.

We have celebrated Thanksgiving, are trying to plan/pack for our Disney trip, decorate for Christmas, shop for gifts, work, go to parties and having a blast in middle of it all.

We spent Thanksgiving in Chattanooga with my family.

Here is Zoey and her turkey...




..and Zoey being a turkey.


Dawson loved Zoey's Princess car...


...and also loved playing with Spencer, my friend Amanda's dog. We stopped by her house on our way home to eat pizza and watch football with her and her husband Michael. We also learned that they're expecting their first baby in July...yay!


I also love the holiday season because it means parties...this is Meagan, Megan and me at our book group Christmas party at The Pottery Place. We swapped cookbooks, painted, ate, and had a great time!


We spent this past weekend decorating for Christmas. Dawson loved "helping" put the ornaments on the tree! He also loves hiding behind it and trying to unplug the lights.

 He is completely mesmerized by gift wrapping and the "tip" (tape) that I use.
He managed to escape briefly with one of his prezis...

..and then helped me wrap. And rap.


We leave for Disney in less than two weeks - pray for me!




Fletcher.Sign

5 comments:

Meagan said...

OH! WRAP.... I thought you meant, like, Yo, yo, yo! LOL!!!! :-)

Megan L Hutchings said...

We need to make up a new word for this time of year b/c busy just does not cut it!

I love the picture of him sitting in the paper and the fact that he loves to help you wrap. Starting him off early!!!

Lauren said...

LOVED all the pictures! Can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Whitney said...

Love the pictures!
Got your card - absolutely gorgeous!

Leigh Ann said...

I know you must be SOOOO excited about Disney. I'm so excited for you. Thank you for your Christmas card. You all look like models.